Well, The Band Perry may not be making country music anymore, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still keenly interested in what they are doing.
For example, their appearance on a recent edition of “Celebrity Family Feud” had one of the most epic “Fast Money” moments I’ve seen-and I’ve been watching “Family Feud” since Richard Dawson ORIGINATED the show on ABC daytime in the 1970s!
In an effort to win $25,000 for Team Cancer America, Kimberly Perry had 20 seconds to answer the following:
1. We asked 100 married men…when you see your wife naked, what is she doing?
2. Name something people use to make a wish
3. Name a place you’ve been to at 3 in the morning
4. How many kisses does it take to know if there’s chemistry?
5. Name something a bird only has two of
How did she do? Check it out: