If you have been listening to our shows for awhile then you have probably heard me talk about our beloved goldendoodle Winnie. We love this dog way more than we should. She is the center of our universe at home:) Saturday late in the day we realized that her tummy ache was much more. She became completely unresponsive and listless and we discovered that she had been poisoned by a geranium in our home.
I hope this will be a cautionary tale to everyone who has pets to PLEASE be careful of plants that the animal has access to. There are literally pages and pages and pages of toxic and deadly plants that you might not realize are harmful. The number for the ASPCA poison control hotline is 888-426-4435 . I pray you never have to use it.