Have you lost that loving feeling?
After asking 2,000 people, the average answer is after 5 years and 2 months you start to lose that spark in your relationship.
Not cuddling anymore? No more dates? No more butterflies? Here’s how to get back on track SWNS Digital.
- Listen! Take the time to ask questions and actively listen!
- Say ‘I Love You’ as much as possible!
- Take a Romantic Vacation together.. even if it’s just for the weekend. You could use that alone time!
- Kiss! Not just a peck when you leave in the morning. Make some effort!
- Small kind, thoughtful gestures. Making their favorite meal, picking up flowers for no reason, help them check items off their to do list.