Need an early start to the weekend but are unsure what to do or where to go? We've got you covered.
The Queen City keeps their weekends packed with cool things to do, but sometimes it can be overwhelming.
With so many events going on it can be hard to narrow down your options, so we're here to help!
Check these out:
Thursday, May 16, 2019:
- St. Philip Neri Italian Festival, 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Alive After 5 Concert Series, 5:00 pm- 8:30 pm
- Music at the Met, 5:30 pm- 8:00 pm
- CBC Craft Comedy Series, 8:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Friday, May 17, 2019:
- Charlotte Warehouse Sale, 11:00 am- 8:00 pm
- Midtown Food Truck & Vendor Fair, 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm
- Downtown Gastonia Concert Series, 6:00 pm- 9:30 pm
- Chris Young at PNC Music Pavilion, 7:00 pm
Saturday, May 18, 2019:
- Cars and Coffee at Charlotte Motor Speedway, 7:00 am- 10:00 am
- Glencairn BloomFest, 9:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Uptown Flea, 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Cheerwine Festival, 12:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Sunday, May 19, 2019:
- Field Hockey Sessions with Charlotte Ambush Field Hockey Club, 11:45 am- 1:00 pm
- Karaoke at Snug Harbor, 6:00 pm
- Davidson's Concerts on the Green, 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Game of Thrones Watch Party at The Cotton Room, 8:00 pm