Man Has Tick Removed From…..
Getting bitten by a tick is bad news under even the best circumstances.
Now think how much worse that would be if that bite happened on your eyeball. That’s what happened to Chris Prater of Kentucky, who went to the doctor for eye irritation only to find out the culprit was a tick. The doctor numbed his eye, removed the parasite, and sent him home with antibiotics and steroid drops for treatment.
Prater works for an electric company and says his eye began bothering him after removing a tree. He uses bug repellant each day before work but points out that “you can’t spray your eyes”.
I could see why that would really hurt. hahaha
What’s your worst bug bite story? Do you have a fear of the woods due to all the insects and critters?
Gives that Brad Paisley song a whole new meaning!