It’s time to break out the baking sheets and warm up the stove, holiday cooking season is here and we all know the easier..the better!
So in order to make your life a little more relaxed during the chaotic holidays, we’ve provided a list of five easy cooking tips to help meal making go a whole lot smoother.
- Try using cookware that has a flat bottom to help conserve energy and get an even cooking temperature.
- Always have parchment paper handy. This is a must for the holiday season with baking and roasting in the oven.
- To make your water boil faster, put a lid on the pot.
- If your oven is self-cleaning, turn it on immediately after baking to help save energy.
- To help your cutting board from slipping, put a damp kitchen towel under it before you chop! That way, it won’t slide around.