What better way to start the new year off right then with your furry bestfriend?
If you are setting 2020 goals, why not include your pet? The Bark drafted up a few great ways that you can keep pets in mind when making your New Years Resolutions and keeping them.
Some of the ideas that we really liked were:
- Traveling to a new place and bringing your pet along. There can be new smells and adventure for both of you!
- Learn a new skill by teaching the dog new tricks at the same time.
- Stretch each morning and do it with your pet. (Even my bunny stretches before I feed him each morning) so grab your furry pal and get to moving.
- Fix that work-life balance and spend more time with your pet.
- Incorporate more plays in your life like playing fetch, tug or a good run.