7 Celebrities Who Visited Charlotte Businesses In The Past Year
Charlotte may be our home, but some celebrities are taking their time in the city to check out what the Queen City has to offer. This past year, there was a slew of celebrity sightings around town. Here’s a list of celebs who spent time in the Queen City this past year at different businesses below. Enjoy!
- Before playing The Spectrum Center in Charlotte last year, Justin Timberlake stopped by Top Golf and Midwood Smokehouse
The Jonas Brothers
- The Jo Bro’s stopped by Nellies, their family’s restaurant in Belmont, a few times this year!
- The KUWTK star was in Charlotte this past year helping a former inmate get his tattoos removed at local, family owner med-spa, Essential Aesthetics, and Laser.
- The hip hop legend stopped by BBQ favorite Midwood Smoke House back in February.
The former Bachelor stopped by Spectrum Center for a Hornets game in February of last year!
- The former SNL comedian was spotted at The Roxbury in Uptown in December
- The famous girlfriend of Christian McCaffrey has clearly been seen a lot in Charlotte, including being spotted in the Uptown Whole Foods: