Did your vehicle make the list?
Here are the American brands that dominate the top 10 on Cars.com’s American-Made Index for 2020. The winner? The new Ford Ranger.
Rating system includes where the vehicles and their parts are manufactured. Also how many U.S. jobs each vehicle produces in the USA.
Below is the top 10 and where they are produced.
1. Ford Ranger – Wayne, Mich.
2. Jeep Cherokee – Belvidere, Ill.
4. Tesla Model 3 – Fremont, Calif.
5. Honda Odyssey – Lincoln, Ala.
6. Honda Ridgeline – Lincoln, Ala.
7. Honda Passport – Lincoln, Ala.
8. Chevrolet Corvette – Bowling Green, Ky.
9. Tesla Model X – Fremont, Calif.