Now that the weather is perfect, I’m planning on spending my weekends exploring some of the best wineries in and around Charlotte. Not only will it be a fun day activity, but many vineyards have large outdoor areas, that make it easy to socially distance.
There are plenty of wineries around the area to choose from, too.
Here’s a list of wineries, in and around Charlotte:
- one hour outside of Charlotte
- $22-$30 will get you four tasting pours and a souvenir glass.
- Just over an hour outside of Charlotte
- Wine tastings are $12.
- Just under an hour and half outside of Charlotte
- Wine tastings and tours available
- 45 minutes outside charlotte
- $8 gets you eight wines and a tour.
- 45 minutes from Uptown
- $8 for 8 wines, $12 for 12 wines. Comes with a souvenir glass.
- 35 minutes from Uptown
- $8 for six wines and a souvenir glass
- 30 minutes from Uptown
- $10-$13 for eight wines and two wine slushies flavors.
- 40 minutes from Uptown
- $10 for a flight of five Davasté wines. There’s also a beer flight for $8.
- 40 minutes from uptown
- Wine by the glass is $8-$10; wine flight is $15; and bottles are $20-$36.