At a time when we are all experiencing the pandemic, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on.
Today is GivingTuesday and a $10 Country Christmas Concert ticket purchase could be more powerful when you give it as a gift to a frontline worker. GivingTuesday emphasizes opportunities to give back to communities and causes in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing.
You could send a surprise with the gift of music to so many frontline workers. Need some ideas? Well…why not try these!
- Buy a ticket and donate it to a health care worker (nurse, med techs, etc.)
- Buy a ticket and donate it to your mail person
- Buy a ticket for your child’s teacher
- Buy a ticket for the cashier or stocker at your grocery store
- Buy a ticket for your favorite waitperson at a local diner/restaurant
- Buy a ticket and donate it to a local fire department
- Buy a ticket and donate it to a local police department
- Buy a ticket and donate it to a local nursing home