While NC is definitely having a better winter than other parts of the United States…but it is still cold. One day it’s 45 degrees the next it’s 70. It’s insane. I used to really like the cold, but now I can’t stand it. If you’re like me, and you also hate the cold, here are some items that you need to get you through the colder months and nights.
A Coffee Warmer
- Keep your coffee warmer longer with coffee warming pads!
Heated Winter Clothes
- I must have been living under a rock but did you know you can buy battery-powered, heated jackets, pants, socks, and gloves?
Portable Hand Warmer
- You’ve seen the ones that you can shake and use, but there are also reusable hand warmers.
A Windshield Snow/Ice Cover
- Hate scraping your windshield? Me too… Use a towel or buy a windshield cover to make your mornings much easier in the winter.
A Towel Warmer
- If you hate being cold when you get out of the shower, get yourself a towel warmer.
Windshield Defogger Sponge
- This is something I just saw recently, but instead of waiting for your car to defrost, you can use a sponge to de-fog your window.
- The old tried and truly heated blanket will warm you up immediately.
Ear Muff Headphones
- Keep your ears warm, and listen to your favorite music with earmuff headphones.
- If you get cold in your sleep, flannel sheets will definitely help you stay warm in the winter months.
- Love memes? Get yourself some Bernie Sanders mittens that were made popular at this year’s inauguration, and people will surely know you have a good sense of humor.