Catherine Lane

Weekdays Morning Show Co Host/Middays

It is well documented that Winnie is the real love of my husband’s life.  Why would vacation change the status.  Oh it didn’t:)

We were able to take our golden doodle to Holden Beach with us this past week and she had a big time.  According to a new survey, 90 percent of pet owners would take their pet with them when they go out of town if they could.  What I want to know is, who are the other 10 percent.  It is fun to take your dog on the beach!  And if they are water dogs, like mine, it is hilarious to watch.

Winnie enjoyed breakfast on the screened in patio, snacks on the deck served on a platter by her dad and long walks on the beach.  Her doggie cousin Ivy was there to play with too.  Her favorite past time was probably watching the Egrets in the marsh.  She wanted so  badly to chase those things.

Check out a few of her pics right here: