Looking to share your love for America but can’t seem to find the right caption? This Sunday is July 4th and celebrates our nation’s independence. It is a day full of cookouts, honoring military heroes, spending time with family and friends, and being proud to be an American.
So since we know you want to share your U.S.A. pride with your Instagram friends, we created a list of 25 unique Instagram captions to make your post extra ‘lit’ this 4th of July. Here are 25 red, white, and blue-inspired captions to make your 4th of July shoutout reach from sea to shining sea.
Feel free to use our graphics below (we’ve got four!) and some handy hashtags too. P.S. North Carolina has tons of fun firework shows, parks, and more for you to celebrate the 4th of July this week!
- Vibing in the home of the free est. 1776.
- Bold stripes, bright stars, and brave hearts. Happy Fourth of July!
- Is it even July 4th without fireworks?
- I like my beer cold, my coffee black, and my tea in the harbor.
- It’s not the Fourth of July until I’m holding a hotdog
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell? It’ll crack you up.
- “Ain’t that America, home of the free, yeah, little pink houses for you and me.” – John Mellencamp
- So you like my red, white and blue? I’m just staying fly because it’s the 4th of July.
- Just call me Benjamin Drankin’.
- Grill, or it didn’t happen.
- They hate U.S. ’cause they ain’t U.S.
- Four score and seven beers ago, I met this babe.
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom ringing.
- Sparkling so hard, I could be a firework!
- Me? Nah, I’m too cool for British rule.
- “It’s a party in the U.S.A.” —Miley Cyrus
- Red, wine, and blue.
- I WANT YOU … to like this photo.
- Red stands for valor, white for purity and innocence, and blue stands for vigilance, perseverance, and justice.
- Flip-flops, Fireworks, and Freedom.
- Made in America.
- Flag your flag high and your head even higher. Be proud to be an American.
- Nothing says ‘Happy Fourth of July’ like seeing grandpa in his jean shorts!
- With liberty and justice for all.
4th of July Hashtags You Can Use!