A stretch of the public trail that winds through the heart of Charlotte is about to get brighter when the Rail Trail Lights returns for its fourth year. This is according to WSOC-TV.
From Feb. 3-19, six never-before-seen interactive installations by local artists will be on display along the Charlotte Rail Trail in South End.
Here’s where you can find the exhibitions:
– The Pavilion at 222 E Bland St.
– Flower Child at 1537 Camden Road
– Wedge Patio at 1537 Camden Road
– Kingston Connection at 118 E. Kingston Ave.
– Design Center Plaza at 1920 Camden Road
– Atherton Mill Plaza at 2102 South Blvd.
Artwork is illuminated at dusk nightly. On Friday and Saturday nights, select locations will host family-friendly programming including live music from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Atherton Mill Plaza.
The artists, all from the Carolinas, were selected through a competitive process. For more information about the event and the artists involved, click here.