We’re celebrating the release of Luke Combs’ NEW album What You See Is What You Get by giving you a chance to see him in concert during the Beer Never Broke My Heart tour.
Thanks to our friends at Sony Music Nashville, you and a guest could be flying to Philadelphia for Luke’s November 21st concert.
But wait…there’s more!
The grand prize winner will score roundtrip airfare for them and one (1) guest to Philadelphia, PA, two (2) night hotel accommodations, two (2) tickets to the show and an opportunity to meet Luke!!
Luke Combs’ NEW album What You See Is What You Get is available everywhere NOW. Click HERE to order and/or listen!
Make sure to get in the running to score the Luke Combs flyaway. Good Luck!
This crazy cool experience is courtesy of Sony Music Nashville. See official multi-market sweepstakes rules for complete details.
Multi-Market Luke Combs “Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour” Philadelphia Trip
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the “Multi-Market Luke Combs Philadelphia Show Trip” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WSOC-FM, WKLB-FM, WKML-FM, KCYE-FM, WXTU-FM, and WQYK-FM (each a “Station,” collectively the “Stations”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1037fm.com, www.country1025.com, www.wkml.com, www.1027thecoyote.com, www.925xtu.com or www.995qyk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Friday, November 8, 2019 (Thursday, November 7, 2019 for Nevada entrants) and end on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in this multi-market Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in North Carolina, South Carolina; Columbia, Richmond, Burke, McDuffie, Glascock, Hancock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Taliaferro, Warren, Washington, Wilkes, and Lincoln Counties, GA; Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire; Clark County, NV; Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware; and Florida, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Contest. Prize is being provided by Columbia Records and consists of a trip for two (2) to Philadelphia, PA to see Luke Combs perform at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday, November 22, 2019. Trip is being provided by Sony Music Nashville and includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) departing from a major airport in the winner’s area (as determined by Station) to a Philadelphia, PA area airport (provided, however, if winner resides within 150 miles of the Philadelphia, PA metro area, airfare will not be provided); two (2) night’s standard hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at TBD Philadelphia, PA hotel; two (2) tickets to the show on Friday, November 22, 2019 and two (2) Luke Combs Meet & Greet Passes; Trip dates are Thursday, November 21, 2019-Saturday, November 23, 2019. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $2,500.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the winner’s local Station, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) multi-market Prize winner will be selected at approximately 4:00PM ET/1:00PM PT on Friday, November 15, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all combined eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period on each Station’s website. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within two (2) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible online entries received.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Stations reserve the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at country1037fm.com, www.country1025.com, www.wkml.com, www.1027thecoyote.com, www.925xtu.com or www.995qyk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of each Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to a Station.