Iconic North Carolina Donut Franchise Welcomes Back Pumpkin Spice Collection
Most of the time I’m able to resist the “pumpkin spice” hype. It’s not that I don’t love it. On the contrary, I REALLY like it. It’s just that the whole craze behind it is so annoying, that I cannot be a party to it. That is about to change. I have three real food weaknesses in my life: fast food hamburgers, ice cream, and Krispy Kreme donuts. And as God as my witness, I will have no willpower when it comes to Krispy Kreme’s “pumpkin spice” collection this year.
Look, I get it. It’s still August. It’s hotter than six Hells. Even though the kids are back in school and football in back on TV, “fall” seems like it’s ten thousand miles away. We’re still smelling wet cut grass and suntan lotion. The odors of outdoor firepits and pumpkin/holiday spices don’t register. That being said, there’s no way you can’t at least pay attention to this box from Krispy Kreme.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: A classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filing decorated with cheesecake icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in iconic glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning – available hot, iced or frozen.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee: Iced Coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce.
Krispy Kreme is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and has spread its undeniable message of donut greatness in more than 30 countries around the world. Okay, that’s enough. Writing this has made my jones increase ten-fold. I’m off to Krispy Kreme to enjoy their pumpkin spice donuts. Oh yeah, and did I mention there’s new pumpkin spice coffee to wash ’em down, too?!